Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions
THE AGREEMENT: The use of our websites and services on our websites provided by Session Girls (hereinafter referred to as “Websites”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website and our sister sites (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Websites”) and any services provided by or on our Websites (“Services”).
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to Sessiongirls.com and sister sites;
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of our Websites;
” Websites” shall mean and include Session Girls , FemDoms, SessionGirls Clip Store, SG Archives and SGlimitless and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
By using the Websites, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the users of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: This document requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions. Please read the alternative dispute resolution provision in this agreement as it affects your rights under this agreement.
Minors Prohibited: Our Websites may have adult-oriented content and the Websites are thus not intended for children. Only individuals (1) who are at least 18-years old and (2) who have reached the age of majority where they live may access our websites. We forbid all individuals who do not meet these age requirements from accessing our website.
Material Exploitative of Children Prohibited: We prohibit content involving minors on our Websites. We only allow visual media of consenting adults for consenting adults on our Websites. If you see any visual media, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within our Websites or that is otherwise exploitative of children, please promptly report this to us [email protected] Please include with your report all appropriate evidence, including the date and time of identification. We will promptly investigate all reports and take proper action. We fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency investigating alleged child exploitation or sexual abuse of minors.
Prostitution and Sex Trafficking Prohibited: We prohibit using our Websites or its interactive services in any way to engage in, take part in, aid, support, promote, ask for, or ease any act of prostitution of another person or sex trafficking of another person. This includes using our Websites or its interactive services to share personal contact details or arrange face-to-face meetings. If you see any evidence of this on our Websites, please promptly report this to us at [email protected] Please include with your report all evidence, including the date and time of identification. We will promptly investigate all reports and take proper action. We will terminate the account of any person engaging in any prostitution or sex trafficking, and we will report all individuals suspected of promoting or facilitating the prostitution of another person or sex trafficking to the appropriate law enforcement agency. We will fully cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating prostitution or sex trafficking.
- This agreement applies to all users of our Websites, whether you are a “visitor” or a “registered user.” By checking the appropriate box during registration, making a purchase, or accessing any part of our Websites, you agree to this agreement. If you do not want to agree to this agreement, you must leave the Website. If you breach any part of this agreement, we may revoke your license to access our Websites, block your access, and suspend or cancel your account (if you have one).
- We may change this agreement on one or more occasions by updating this page. The top of this page will tell you when we last updated this agreement. Changes take effect on the “last updated” date stated on the top of this page. Changes will not operate retroactively. We will try to let you know when we change this agreement if we can do so in a reasonable way. But you should frequently check this page to make sure that you are operating under the most current version of this agreement. We will consider your continued use of our Websites after we post the changes as your acceptance of the changes even if you do not read them. If you do not agree to the changes, your sole remedy is to cancel your account and stop accessing our Websites.
- If you have any questions about this agreement or any questions or comments about our Websites, please email us at [email protected]
Accessing our Websites. We may withdraw or amend our websites, and any service or material provided on them, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Websites, or the entire website, to users, including registered users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Websites and its content.
Account Creation. To access many of the Website’s features, you must create an account. Registration is free and for a single user only. To register, you must complete the registration process by providing accurate information as prompted by the registration form. You also must choose a password and a username. You must not choose a username that is offensive or that infringes a person’s service mark, trademark, or trade name. By creating an account, you state to us that (a) all account registration and profile information you provide is your own and is accurate; (b) if you previously had an account on our Websites, we did not suspend or terminate that account for breach of this agreement; and (c) you are creating an account for your own personal use, and you will not sell, rent, or transfer your account to any third party.
Responsibility for Account. You are responsible for keeping your password and account confidential. Further, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. You must not sell, rent, lease, share, or provide access to your account to anyone else, including charging anyone for access to administrative rights on your account. We may disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have breached any part of this agreement.
Liability for Account Misuse. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another person because of someone else using your password or account.
Account Security. We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. But we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never be able to defeat our Website’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Ownership. The Company owns and operates our Websites. All content, features, functionality, and other materials found on our Websites, including all visual interfaces, graphics, information, software (including source code and object code), text, displays, images, photos, videos, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of them (collectively, “Materials”) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of those Materials. United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws protect all Materials found on our Websites.
License Grant. The Company hereby grants you a limited, non-sublicensable license (i.e., a personal and limited right) to access and use our Websites and the Materials for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, resell, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the Materials on our Websites, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of the Materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may download or stream any audiovisual content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we offer desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, subject to our end user license agreement for those applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take those actions as are enabled by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Websites.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of the Materials from our Websites.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of our Websites or the Materials available through our Websites unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- If you print, copy, modify, download, record, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Materials in breach of this agreement, your right to use our Websites will end immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Materials you have made. No interest in or to our Websites or any Materials on our Websites is transferred to you, and we reserve all rights not expressly granted. Any use of our Websites not expressly permitted by this agreement is a breach of this agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Trademarks. The Company’s name and logo; the term Session Girls; the Website’s logo; and all related names, domain names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans, as well as our Website’s look and feel, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks or trade dress of the Company, its affiliates, or licensors. You must not use those marks in whole or in part in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us, without first obtaining our prior written permission. Any use of these marks must be under any guidelines that we may provide you from time to time. All other service marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the marks of their respective owners. Reference on the Website to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation or any other affiliation.
- You may use our Websites only for lawful purposes under this agreement. You must not use our Websites:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, national, provincial, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws about the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- To exploit, harm, or to try to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personal information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in this agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or try to impersonate us, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the preceding).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Websites, or which, as we decide, may harm us or our website’s users or expose them or us to liability.
- Use our Websites in any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Websites or interfere with any other person’s use of our Websites, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through our Websites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Materials.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Materials or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Websites.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of our Websites, the server on which our Websites are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Websites.
- Attack our Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise try to interfere with the proper working of our Websites.
8) GENERAL CONDITION
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- our websites are licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
9) LICENSE TO USE OUR WEBSITEs
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of our Websites or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of our Websites or Services (“Our Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of our Websites and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of our Websites or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
10) USER OBLIGATIONS
As a user of our Websites or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use our Websites and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using our Websites or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
11) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use our Websites or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use our Websites or Services in any way that could damage our Websites, Services, or general business of Session Girls.
- You further agree not to use our Websites or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
12) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Our Websites and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Websites is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on our Websites is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on our Websites.
13) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on our Websites or Services;
- b) Violate the security of our Websites or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of our Websites or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
15) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of our Websites including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Session Girls or our sister sites, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
16) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using our Websites or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
17) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Websites.
18) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on our Websites and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
19) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of our Websites. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of our Websites.
20) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may need to interrupt your access to our Websites to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to our Websites may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
21) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, you may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
22) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of our Websites and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that our Websites or Services will meet your needs or that our Websites or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on our Websites or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of our Websites or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
23) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of our Websites or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
24) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed by the laws of United States without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of our Websites.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights and liabilities of Session Girls and our sister sites will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., COVID-19!
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail. For any questions or concerns, please use the contact us form on the website or email us.
This document was last updated on September 6, 2021